CJ Yates Construction Ltd cover all aspects of the Construction Industry. Our aim is to listen and advise clients on the Scope of Works and work within their budgets and programmes. We employ fully qualified trades people, including Electricians, Carpenters and Plumbers which guarantees that all work will meet the highest industry standards.
For a truly comprehensive range of all Building and Property Maintenance, there is no better company to call than C J Yates Construction Ltd. We are focused on customer service and sold on reliability and competitiveness
Whether you are a domestic homeowner, landlord or shop owner, our range of Building and property services are right for you and we are proud to offer some of the most competitive prices. We don’t just pride ourselves on the quality of our work; we also ensure that the service offered to our clients is at the highest possible level. We work with both domestic and commercial customers in the local areas and ensure that no matter how big or small your requirements we provide a solution of the highest possible standard.
We look to exceed our clients’ expectations and leave them not only happy with the finished project, but delighted. Our maintenance staff are highly skilled and experienced. They pride themselves on their professional and reliable approach and will strive to ensure that every customer is 100% satisfied with our services. Existing clients find that when using C J Yates Construction Ltd they receive professional and efficient management of all of their works no matter what the size of job is. Client satisfaction is of great importance, they benefit greatly from knowing there is a company they can completely rely upon who will pick up their requirements and deal with all matters efficiently. We employ fully qualified trades people, including Electricians, Carpenters and Plumbers which guarantees that your request will meet the highest industry standards.
Only ever using the highest quality tools and materials within all our work, we strive to become your number one choice for all Building and Property Maintenance in the area. To discuss what we can offer you in more detail, email us put in link for request page or call on 01376 577772 and we will be happy to help.
For details and information on references please contact us via email put link to request page
Our list of services is extensive, below is a guide to the Building and Property Maintenance services we offer:
- Building – Brickworks – Property Extensions, Conservatories and Garages
- Electrical Services – Covering all installations and fault repairs to complete wiring and rewiring of apartments and houses. New sockets and fittings
- Periodic Inspections – (Periodic inspection and testing at regular intervals is a requirement of BS7671) Ask about a discount % credit on periodic testing
- Part P Electrical Testing and Certificates
- Gas Work – Gas Safe boiler servicing and maintenance, landlord safety certificates
- Plumbing and Heating – Call out service for emergency leaks. Installation of complete bathroom suites, power showers, radiator replacement pumps fitted. Gas boilers can also be serviced.
- Refurbishments – We can completely refurbish a property including flooring, tiling, kitchen assembly & installation, bathroom installation
- Kitchens & Bathrooms – Refits, installation and tiling, power showers
- Aids & Adaptations – All areas of adaptation from handrails to stair lifts. Including internal and external renovations for accesability
- Walk in Showers & Wet Rooms. Elderly & Disability Access
- Under Floor Heating
- Painting and Decorating – Full internal and external painting service
- Plastering, Stud Walling & Drylining
- Carpentry – Door and window installation and maintenance, including sash windows, Stair installation and repairs
- Double Glazing
- Roofing GRP Flat Roofing – General roofing maintenance
- Fascias, Soffits and Guttering
- General Maintenance – Gardening Services, Path Laying, Decking Landscaping, Rockeries, Ponds, Raised Flowerbeds, Steps
- Outdoor Smoking Areas – Carports
- Disposals – To assist landlords, we can remove and dispose of any unwanted items such as old furnishings, carpets, white goods etc.
If your requirements are not listed, we will be happy to quote for the works you require.
CJ Yates Construction Ltd are focused on customer service and sold on reliability and competitiveness.
Our various trades and skills provide services to private residential clients, businesses, letting agents and commercial businesses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Most requested Emergency Jobs:
• Repair a plumbing leak from £95
• Repair or replace a circuit breaker or fuse board from £99
• Repair a burst pipe from £120
• Unblock a drain from £140
• Repair a gas boiler or heating system from £179
• 24/7 response
• Professional, qualified tradesmen
• Fixed price – no hidden extras
Rates charged for out of hours emergency calls
The rate you will be charged for out of hours emergency calls will depend on the time of day and if the call is on a weekend or bank holiday.
There are three levels of out of hours charges:
• £55.00 per hour – Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8pm – 12 midnight
• £65.00 per hour – Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 12 midnight – 8am
• £75.00 per hour – Fri 8pm – Mon 8am and Bank Holidays
All prices exclude VAT and materials which will be added to the labour charge. Charging commences from the point the telephone call is received. Minimum charge is two hours with additional time billed in one hour increments for each 1 – 60 minute period used thereafter.